2007 - 2008
Eating and Fasting
I cannot agree that fasting is starving oneself, nor is the expression of any form of self-abuse. Not in and of itself, in any case. I was interested in a spot Bernard did on the subject of Super Power Diseases we might be very well advised to expect. Let this be the starting point of the kind of fast that I advocate, the kind of fast I learned about from one John W. Armstrong, who has written a book called 'The Water of Life,' which I obviously recommend.
Armstrong became a health practitioner after curing himself of a long-standing, chronic disease, and found that more or less all illnesses respond to more or less the same treatment.
All disease is either something that is in the body that doesn't belong, or a lack of something that does.
The basic information for curing the body is to be found in the blood. Dead tissue can be regenerated. The body knows how to heal itself. Armstrong found the natural cure to gangrene, but many cultures throughout various times have availed themselves of this kind of cure.
The basic cure that Armstrong recommended to flush the body of pretty much any illness involves a fast - a fast on cold water, and one other thing - one's urine.
Yes. Patients suffering from the widest range of diseases became well after imbibing their urine along with plenty of cold water, while fasting.
Of course, this type of cure is absolutely free.
Armstrong, as others, gets into the hows and and whys of the science, but suffice it to say here that the urine is full of the richest types of nutrients, is the pure watery filtration of our blood, and that we are fools to be regarding it as a yucky kind of waste to be thrown away and viewed with disgust.
So, this is why I am advocating fasting. Through the proper type of fast we can cleanse the body and cure ourselves.
If we become ill, we should not eat. We should fast. On cold water. And on our urine. Any wounds, sores, or growths should be soaked in urine compresses. They will heal in that way. This is all documented.
In this way can tumors be cured. Gangrene. Everything from poison ivy rashes to jelly fish stings to acne to Pott's disease to You Name It. It's all documented. It's all free.
And, if or when these Super Power Viruses come creeping out of the laboratories or out of the Super Dooper SuperBowl Mixture of Genetically Mutating Microscopic Organisms, we will be well prepared to flush our bodies out, and survive.
John Armstrong, 'The Water of Life, A Treatise on Urine Therapy.' and other sources can be checked.
A perspective on this article and our awareness of the human physical body at this time - in relation to the point of fasting;
Nowhere in this is the cells or the body considered as equal and brought into the discussion , the fast is just imposed on the physical as if it is just a thing.
The physical is supremely superior to all that participate in this world as humans.
To miss this is rather indicating self interest to a vast degree.
One of the first points Sunette had to sort out when she left her body was a meeting with all parts of it and forgiveness and corrective application to establish support.
When she returned the body had a rash all over, I send her back to not return unless she has corrected it. Shortly afterwards, once the physical was considered in equality and together in application the correction was done as equals, the rash immediately dissipated.
There is a lot to learn.
And a lot we have not shared.
We will in time.
There is no FAST way to do process.
Do not ride roughshod over other beings you are not even able to communicate with yet, like your cells.
Approaching Self-Forgiveness on Eating Disorders
Ok, Im not sure where to post this. Does anyone here have examples of self forgiveness on eating/food issues. I am just starting self forgiveness and this is a huge issue that I struggle with all day long. What to eat, whats good/bad, healthy/unhealthy to eat, do we really need food, is fasting/raw foods helpful. I know I need to stop the mind.... Ive watched the video on eating meat, and the one on water and chemicals in food and obesity. So it doesnt matter what we eat? Its not food that makes us fat or unheathy or gives us cellulite? Maybe Im still confused with some of the info... So Im one and equal with all foods/chemicals/everything thats been created thus far? Nothing is bad for me unless I seperated myself from it? What about alcohol, didnt you say not to consume it? Ive been reading/watching videos here for a while and could really use some help?
Since almost all Human-Beings experience eating-disorders, we've decided to do an entire document on this particular point of eating-disorder. So, here's the introductory phase, with starting-point self-forgiveness's.
Realize, this is going to be a walk of self-honesty in self-trust moment by moment as the situation is not just going to solve itself as you've become the very manifested design of 'eating-disorder' and to stop you as eating-disorde, it's to walk through it in every moment of breath, step by step - disentangling and stopping you as it to finally stand up from within it and transform you in actuality.
So, we'll walk it through together and here's the first step: Self-assistance and self-support for Eating Disorders:
Part One 12 March 2009 Introduction:
Within this current era, eating disorders have spread through from females, to males young and old, and have become as popular as the internet, as ordinary as breathing and as accepted as money. It’s become a part of many human being’s lives that exist within constant inner struggle and conflict related to: Food.
Food, interestingly enough, that is Here on Earth to assist and support our human physical bodies unconditionally, food that is one of the most essential necessities to exist and function within this world effectively within and as our human physical bodies. Yet, strangely enough, has become most human beings’ greatest obstacle, worst nightmare, extensive fear and greatest judgment.
Food that is supposed to be the unconditional provision of self as assistance and support for one’s one and only physical human body as self, has been transformed into beings’ Enemy. Eating disorders has been driven to such an extent that it’s even been categorized ’into scientific medical problems. Here are examples:
Quote: “Anorexia nervosa is deliberate and sustained weight loss driven by a fear of distorted body image. It is not to be confused with anorexia, which is its symptomatic general loss of appetite or disinterest in food. DSM-IV characterizes anorexia nervosa as:
• An abnormally low body weight (the suggested guideline ≤ 85% of normal for age and height, or BMI ≤ 17.5). • For postmenarcheal females, amenorrhea (the absence of three consecutive menstrual cycles). • An intense fear gaining weight or becoming fat and a preoccupation with body weight and shape.Most anorexics become so as adolescents, with 76% reporting onset of the disorder between the ages of 11 and 20. The mortality rate for those diagnosed with anorexia nervosa is approximately 6%—the highest of any mental illness—with roughly half of those due to suicide. Anorexics are commonly perfectionists, driven to succeed; yet they set unattainable standards of performance for themselves. When they fail to meet these standards, they look for a part of their lives they can control; food and weight become that “control” for them. Low self-esteem and constant self-criticism cause anorexics to constantly fear losing control, and even consuming a small amount of food could be considered a loss of control. Such disorders may lead to death.
Bulimia nervosa is a cyclical and recurring pattern of binge eating (uncontrolled bursts of overeating) followed by guilt, self-recrimination and overcompensatory behaviour such as crash dieting, overexercising and purging to compensate for the excessive caloric intake. Bulimics often have "binge food," which is the food they typically consume during binges. Some describe their binge episodes as a physical high they feel, numbing out, going into auto-pilot, losing all control, immediate comfort, etc. The reasoning or triggers behind a binge may serve different purposes for different people. This binge episode leads the individual to feel guilt, shame, embarrassment, and complete failure. Bulimics try to regain control of themselves and the situation by purging the food–making up for their mistake. This leads to feeling famished and empty again, and therefore, another uncontrollable binge, followed by feeling powerless, and the vicious binge/purge cycle continues. Bulimics have extreme eating and exercising habits, instead of demonstrating moderation. This compulsive behavior is often echoed in similar destructive behavior such as sexual promiscuity, pathological lying, and shoplifting. Some bulimics not only struggle with the eating disorder, but these other harmful behaviors as well.
Compulsive exercising is a type of bulimia nervosa, where those afflicted exercise in order to purge excess calories. One that struggles with this disorder takes part of vigorous physical activity to the point that it is unhealthy and unsafe. It is often referred to as obligatory exercise or anorexia athletic. The individual usually feels compelled to exercise and has problems with anxiety and guilt until exercising. Someone that has compulsive exercising disorder will still force themselves to work out even when sick or injured. He or she will often calculate how much they have eaten and exercise on the amount of calories they have eaten and usually have low energy because of all the calories they have burned. People who struggle with this disorder usually do it to have more control in their life. Praise is often given to the individual about how in shape he/she may look which gives that person more of a drive to continue to work out. Females most commonly have compulsive exercising disorder and measure their self worth through their performance. They often take out their emotions like anger, depression, or frustration when exercising by pushing their bodies to the limit.
Binge eating : (also known as Obsessive Compulsive Overating [COE]) is one of the most common mental disorders and is linked with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). It involves the consumption of very large amounts of food in a short period of time. About 2 percent of all adults in the United States struggle with binge eating. People at any age can develop this particular disorder, but it is seen most in young adults. Clinical studies have continued to find that obese binge eaters have much higher levels of depression than other obese individuals that do not have a binge eating disorder. The individual has feelings of disgust and guilt that leads to depression. People that struggle with binge eating are likely to have alcohol problems and engage in impulsive behavior, such as not thinking before acting out. They do not feel that they can control themselves, are typically not close with their community, and have difficulty discussing their problems and feelings. They also have more health problems, a hard time sleeping at night, joint pain, muscle pains, menstrual problems, and headaches. Affected people often have suicidal thoughts, struggle digesting their food, and are stressed. People that have a binge eating disorder are usually ashamed and become very good at hiding the fact that they have it. They become so good at hiding that most people around them, including close friends and family members, do not even know about their disorder. ("Binge Eating Disorder", 2008) Although it is not diagnosed very often, several factors can make it more difficult to diagnose than other eating disorders. Because COE is an eating disorder which is less commonly taught in school or talked about, a large amount of people who have the disorder just blame their weight on their binges and don't consider that there might be a psychological reason behind their binge eating, or are not even aware that the disorder exists altogether. One way to determine if a person has COE is by looking at their eating patterns. It is not uncommon in some that their food habits can be completely random: healthy foods a few days, attempted dieting or even crash dieting, which are followed by a relapse into binge eating. A very common misconception is that people who have COE do not know healthy eating habits or simply "don't know better," however, what makes this specifically an eating disorder is the addiction of eating large amounts of food and repeated relapsing in attempts to changing to healthy eating habits.
Orthorexia nervosa : is a recently discovered disease previously thought to be Anorexia. This type of disorder is an obsession with eating only healthy types of foods. This disorder derives from the drive to become pure, so that a sufferer begins to become obsessed with everything that he or she is consuming. Someone who struggles with orthorexia nervosa will do things like planning out their meals for the next day. This means that they will have a strict planned schedule of breakfast, lunch and dinner. Thinness often results due to the restricted types and amounts of food eaten, but is a side effect rather than an intended result. People who have orthorexia nervosa are often critical of what others eat, and usually isolate themselves from surroundings.Selective eating disorder Main article: selective eating disorder Selective Eating Disorder (SED) prevents the consumption of certain foods. Although it is often viewed as a phase of childhood that is generally overcome with age, one may continue to be afflicted with SED throughout his or her adult life. Those with the disorder eat a "highly limited range of foods" and are unlikely to try new foods, as well. When the disorder persists into middle childhood and adolescence, it can result in conflict, anxiety, and social avoidance.Sufferers of SED have an inability to eat certain foods based on texture or aroma. "Safe" foods may be limited to only certain types of food or even specific brands. In some cases, afflicted individuals will exclude whole food groups, such as fruits or vegetables.”
All manifested ‘problems’ caused by acting upon the experience within self of having an eating-disorder due to one’s experience towards Food.
Even though these manifested problems in relation to food is categorized into various different experiences as beings act differently towards their experience towards food; the cause as source as origin of eating-disorders, no matter in which way it’s manifested within human beings, whether as Anorexia, or Obesity or Binging, is the Human Being themselves.
Yes, on a personal-level experience one may/might find reasons, as excuses or justifications, for why one’s accepting and allowing oneself to exist within an eating-disorder as in for example directing the blame and/or fault on Food itself. However, let's observe this practically. How can Food itself cause one to have a judgment towards it? It cannot. Food itself has done nothing to perpetuate the manifestation of eating-disorders, it’s the Human-Being creating the condition for themselves, by themselves, within and as and through, accepted and allowed beliefs/ideas created towards food, personifying food through judgment and making Food to be the Enemy, when self is one’s own worst enemy.
Because of this accepted and allowed separation towards Food , we’ve transformed that which is unconditional as it’s very existence, with which we can unconditionally support and assist our human physical bodies, into a conditional-experience of judgment, self-inflicted abuse, fear and dishonesty. Which, simply reflect our very own existence as what we’ve become, and how what we’ve become, has created and manifested this world as it exist today: Beings existing as self-judgment, self-abuse, fear and dishonesty, manifesting a world of judgment causing comparison and abuse, causing violence and fear, causing survival and dishonesty causing, distrust, as but a few examples.
So, within the self-forgiveness’ I’ll be walking through with you, we’ll begin at the source as actual cause as origin of eating disorders. Meaning, we’ll walk the entire Matrix-design / Mind-design of eating-disorders. Then pull it through to self forgiveness on each individual manifestation of eating-disorders as different manifested-outflows such as Binging, Anorexia and Bulimia, that are merely different manifested experiences of the exact same problem: Eating-Disorder.
So, that the self-forgiveness’ are specific for each being according to how they manifested their relationship towards food – to assist and support self to through self-forgiveness and self corrective action, stop self from existing as conditionality and become the living expression of unconditionality equal and one as Life and enjoy food equal and one as self.
Self Forgiveness: Starting at the actual origin: Self in Totality (NOTE: Some self-forgiveness’s may seem ‘bizarre’ – I suggest apply them, speak them out-loud unconditionally for/as self, as I’m walking the entire Matrix-design point for point – and the Matrix is the very definition of ‘bizarreness’.)
- I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate me from Origin that is Me.
- I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate me from the origination of Me that is Me.
- I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate me from Source that is Me.
- I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate me from Me.
- I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate me from Myself.
- I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that I have separated me from Origin that is Me.
- I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that I have separated me from the Origination of Me that is Me.
- I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that I have separated me from Source that is Me.
- I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that I have separated me from Me.
- I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that I have separated me from Myself.
- I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that because I exist in separation of origin, origination, source, me, myself – I as origin, origination, source, me, myself: Is not Here.
- I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that ‘separate’/‘separation’ means Severence – being completely and entirely severed from Origin, Origination, Source, Me, Myself as the actuality of Who I really Am.
- I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have been completely, entirely severed from myself as Who I really Am within the accepted and allowed existence of me as separation.
- I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that I have believed that ‘separate’/‘separation’ means total, complete and entire severence from Who I really Am. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as the belief that me existing as/in separation means total, complete severence from Who I really Am.
- I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that this point of me existing as separation, believing that separation means severence; has created/manifested the very existence of Separation in itself.
- I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that I am not and have never been severed from me, myself, origin, origination, source as Who I really Am – but only separate within the act of individualization, wherein I individualized myself from the Whole that Is, from Here, and within this act – separated me into ‘There’ from Here. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deliberately separate me from myself as Who I really am as a deliberate act done through and as individualizing myself within the urge of self-interest to experience myself ‘individually’.
- I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be driven by an urge, wherein the very acceptance and allowance of myself as being driven by an urge – separated me from myself.
- I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise – that my accepted and allowed self-separation was a deliberate act of me as I acted upon the experience of an urge to experience me ‘individualized into individuality’ – and within acting on the urge that drove me as I accepted and allowed myself to be driven by this urge – I became the separation from myself and manifested me as Separation.
- I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that in accepting and allowing the very experience of an urge to experience me ‘individualized’ from the Whole that Is, is Here – I considered only this ‘urge’ I experienced and in this consideration of considering the urge – was the first act of self-interest and became thus the very manifestation of self-interest as an individuality.
- I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to consider the consequence of individuality as the actuality of what individuality imply as: I divided into duality – wherein I in that moment of manifesting me as ‘individualization’ from Me that Is Whole, is Here – I manifested Separation - wherein from that moment – the Consequence of what exist in this moment as I sit here as all of existence; manifested.
- I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that the act of individualizing myself from myself as Whole, as Here – manifested Consequence as I became overwhelmed with an experience – an experience I believed to be ‘real’, an experience I believed to be ‘me experiencing myself for the first time’ and in that moment = I became ‘Lost’ as myself as ‘Experience’, because the overwhelmingness of experience consumed me and I became consumed with myself, and myself only as an individualized individualization, now separated from Me as Whole that Is, is Here. Self-Forgiveness to Continue...
( Jack and Sunette)
Is Taste Real
Taste is real, you do actually taste what you eat, do you not?
The question I'd suggest observing is the following: Is my experience towards what I taste an opinion?
Understand, that it's not taste itself that is an opinion, taste is real, because you actually physically experience taste.
What you do program into yourself is your opinion towards that which you taste within that which you eat, as you program yourself to only like/prefer certain tastes based on your cultural upbringing related to foods you grew up with, thus, created opinions of that which you taste in your mouth related to what you eat. Likes/dislikes as opinions related to food/tastes, is programmed by/through you within your particular personality design, as you as a personality of opinions will "opinionate" your food as that which you taste according to your opinionated personality. Lol - it exists within the saying: 'You are what you eat,' as you will only eat that with certain tastes that you have opinionated within your opinionated personality that you exist as, opinionating yourself, your reality and all and everything within it, even to the point of taste, becasue you exist as an opinion.
Therefore, your experience towards taste, that is what is opinion.